Listening to what you need to develop a detailed brief
Being clear on what you want is vitally important to make sure your office is designed and finished in the way that you want it.
The more information you can give us the better, but we appreciate that sometimes you might not have all the answers straightaway. Talking through your options with professionals is extremely beneficial. It helps to crystallise your thoughts into a coherent plan and provides clear guidance when work begins.
To get an understanding of your aspirations, we ask you to briefly answer:
- What is the purpose of the project?
- What is driving the project?
- What is the overall project description?
- What is your budget?
- What are your project timescales?
The contact form on our contact page is an easy way to send us this information or we can talk through this over the phone.
Create a full design brief
Then the next step is to meet face-to-face and take a full design brief. This includes in summary:
- Office facilities
- A space analysis (what space do you have now and what do you need in the future)
- Furniture and furnishing options (what do you have now and what do you need in the future)
- Organisational considerations (critical services, logistics of the move)
- Overall experience
Our design brief document has over 30 detailed sections allowing us to fully understand your requirements.
How much does this cost? Nothing.
This work is free without any contractual obligation. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain by talking to us.